Sunday 10 March 2013

Wedge Trainers






Sports Wear is certainly having a moment with the likes of Rita Ora and Rihanna fronting the trend. I've been trying to find the perfect wedge trainer for some time now and every time I think I've found the one I'm reminded that Isabel Marant is really the only wedge trainer worth having. The price tag on the Marant wedge is quite hefty at £370 but if you have the pennies definitely worth the investment as it seems the wedge trainer isn't going anywhere soon. I've been a bit of a cheat as I found this pair which is the only true copy of the Marant for £30 I'm not normally one for fakes but these have no branding and aren't claiming to be the real deal. I wouldn't have, but the high street just haven't managed to get it right even my favourite copy cat store Zara. 

Bomber - Nike, Jeans - H&M, Wedge Trainers - TOP SECRET!




No comments:

Post a Comment