Sunday 31 March 2013

A Perfect Day For A Wedding







Yesterday I had the privilege of attending one of the most perfect weddings. The wedding itself was a small intimate affair just for family and close friends but the evening reception was perfection with the romance carried through to the evening. It was truely beautiful to hear about the day from various guests who painted a picture of perfection in my mind. The venue of the reception was honestly incredible, held and an unused Masonic Temple I felt like I had been swept up in time. And what do I say about the bride.... beauty personified there is no danger she will look back in 30 years and look at the images with aything less than a small tear in here eye. What an absolutely wonderful family I wish you both (family included) a future filled with Love, Laughs and good fortune. Thank you for letting me share this memory with you both.

Dress & Blazer - H&M Trend, Heels - Zara, Necklace - Bcharmd

No comments:

Post a Comment