Sunday 9 December 2012

Festive Dressing





If you read my blog "As An Adult Are Festive Knits Ever OK?" you may have been left thinking that you would never wear such a silly jumper even if it is Christmas time. So if you want to get involved with the Christmas spirit without having a Christmas Pud on your sweater, keeping to a Festive colour palette may be more for you. I wore this outfit for a couples Christmas meal and although there's not a snowflake or snowman in sight I had Festive colours in mind when I picked it out. My lipstick is from the Kate Moss for Rimmel collection and this berry colour goes perfectly with this outfit, and with the addition of my Bcharmd necklace I think there's just enough detail to keep this outfit interesting.

Knitwear & Trousers - Primark, Clutch - American Apparel, Necklace - Bcharmd

No comments:

Post a Comment