Saturday 22 December 2012

A Very Early Christmas Day




This year I get to have two Christmas days because unfortunately it is my other half's turn to spend Christmas day with his family while I drive home to Newcastle to spend it with mine. I say unfortunately, but secretly I'm pleased because it means two days of festive fun and food. And on a bigger plus it also means two days of presents. I have been lusting after the Givenchy pouches for some time now and after dropping hints like no other my lovely Boyfriend got me this gorgeous black version and I'm certainly not disappointed. He purchased it from Mytheresa.com and I have to mention their gift option is outstanding. I was about to give my Boyfriend the credit for such lovely wrapping when he admitted that the Marc Jacobs wrapping paper & heart had been sent by the company and all he had to do was not mess up the sellotape. I can't believe I didn't already own the Sex and the City box set and my favourite present has to be my 90's CD. I love to have a physical copy of things so I'm fighting the digital age till the bitter end. My drive home to Newcastle is going to be a much better one once I stick this in the old CD player. I chose a chunky knit for my outfit today and I added some Sapphire Chandelier earrings to get in the festive mood. Hope you have a lovey Christmas Msstreep x


Knit, Trousers & Earrings - H&M,  Heels - Office






No comments:

Post a Comment