Saturday 3 November 2012

Taking Sports Luxe into AW2012












Every now and again a trend comes along that you feel suits your personal style, for me it's Sports Luxe. I was a sporty girl growing up and athletics is where I found my voice and my confidence, and as I spent most of my formative years on a track I naturally gravitated towards sportswear in my everyday wardrobe. A part of that has never left me and I find myself guilty of committing the ultimate fashion crime on a regular basis of pairing jogging bottoms with high heels. In my head I look amazing but the glares and giggles on the street tell a different story. My personal mantra at the moment is to do what makes me happy and if I want to eternally aspire to a Sporty Spice dream then so be it. For me this AW2012 is about taking my love of Sports Luxe and making it happen with over sized knits and layers I'm sure I'll get it wrong a few times but I do enjoy the confused looks on peoples faces in Fashion shy Cambridge.

Snood & Joggers - H&M, Knit - M&S, Heels - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment