Wednesday 10 October 2012

A Visitor From Home









This week I am a very lucky girl, not only have I got 3 days off work but I also have a visitor from home. I am very fortunate to have my Godparents in my life and it always feels extra special because they may have told God in church they'd look after me but they really didn't have to keep their promise, but lucky for me they did and I got two extra parents for good measure. My Godmother is a very busy lady but she left the grey skies of Newcastle to visit me in Cambridgeshire this week and thankfully so far the weather has been on our side. After a busy day in Cambridge today we are both thoroughly worn out, lets just hope the sun can keep his hat on until Friday.

Trousers, Shirt & Jumper - H&M, Heels - Zara, Clutch - American Apparel, Necklace - Bcharmd

1 comment: