Monday 27 August 2012

Bank Holiday Weekend

Well its that time of year again...the final Bank holiday. This year August Bank holiday has been a pretty special one as I had a visit from my wonderful father. He doesn't get down to Cambridgeshire very often so its lovely to have him in my home and show him around the area for a few days. Saying goodbye is never easy but it just makes me realise I should visit home more often. My Dad certainly brought the North East weather with him but we were able to fit in a run, a bike ride and a visit to Cambridge. Check out my outfits below.






 Double Denim

Shirt - H&M, Heels - Zara, Bag - Louis Vuitton






Oversize

Blouse - Zara , Jeans - Leigh @ Topshop, Boots - Newlook, Clutch - David Nash






Peplum

Peplum & Jeans - Trend @ H&M, Heels - Zara, Bag - Gucci (circa 2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment