Sunday 22 July 2012

David Nash & His Land of Leather





They say that handmade is best and 'they' certainly aren't wrong. Today on the Newcastle Quayside as I was walking along not paying too much attention my amazing BF discovered this fantastic stall. The gentleman is called David Nash and is stall is great. He hand crafts leather goods of all varieties I can't believe I didn't even notice it. I'm totally in love with clutch bags at the moment and fell in love with these two as soon as I saw them, they are beautifully made and the leather smells incredible. After paying £17 for the two to be honest I feel like I robbed the guy I recently paid £40 for a red one from American Apparel and the quality doesn't even compare. My dad picked up a lovely tan leather belt which David made whilst we waited I will certainly be paying a visit the next time I'm home and if your in the Newcastle area definitely pay him a visit his stall is on the quayside every Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. My wife came through to my workshop and said, " What is it with you and beautiful women ?" Thanks for your lovely comments and be sure to say hello next time you're in town. Kind regards, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I would love to discover that stall one day! By any chance, will you be in America? :)

    Lovely post, thanks for sharing an awesome talent!

    ♥, Jo
    http://www.StyleAt30.com

    ReplyDelete