Sunday 22 July 2012

Dark Knight Rises



This weekend has been a pretty eventful one, it was my Dads 65th birthday so I had to make it a special one and with the release of one of the most anticipated films of the year going to see this was a no brainer! As a bit of a geek I pre-booked our tickets last month for the first showing, to say i was excited is putting it mildly and boy was I not disappointed. I'll not say too much as I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it but from the second it started to the credits rolling I was hooked I can't even remember blinking the whole time. There wasn't a moment of the film that wasn't spectacular and I am unable to put into words its brilliance. Oh my Dad loved it as well that has to go down as the most selfish present I've ever given him! On Saturday evening as a way of redeeming my selfish behaviour, with the help of his running club Tyne Bridge Harriers, we organised a surprise birthday meal for him. Its the first time I've really met them and I have to say what a lovely group of people and if your thinking about joining a running group in the North Tyneside area look no further. As a thank you to the club I went down to the Gateshead Quayside on Sunday morning to cheer them on in their race. I love spending time in Newcastle the people are so friendly and after watching the various runners competing I've definitely got the running bug again. And its a good job as after stuffing my face at the Quayside market after the race I'll be needing to do some exercise or I'll not fit in my skinny jeans. Brilliant weekend overall check out my outfits below.





Top & Heels - Zara,  Jeans - DIY,  Bag - American Apparel






Top, Necklace & Heels - Zara, Blazer - H&M, Clutch - Miu Miu, Braclet - Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment