Thursday 28 June 2012

Zara Summer Sale



Every Fashion concious girl knows that in the High Street Fashion stakes Zara is King with only H&M Trend competing, and that time of year has come around when we can pick up a bargin or two in the Zara Summer sale. For me this normally means happiness and rage as most of the time I've already purchased the item at full price but every now and again I get to take home a cheeky little purchase at a smile raising price tag. See below for my favourite picks from this years summer sale.



Heel - £19.99



Jacket - £39.99




Coat - £49.99




Bag - £39.99

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for sharing! Love Zara =) Your blog is so cute!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy on sale!!!
    I invite you to visit my blog on http://lavieceswtchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchic hope you like it!!!
    KiSSes

    ReplyDelete