Monday 11 June 2012

Yeezy on the Madness

This weekend saw the madness that was the Yeezy 2 release, for those of you not in the know the Yeezy is a co lab between Nike & Kanye West, and if you thought people (Men) went crazy for the first edition then you'll know that this was possibly the most anticipated Trainer release ever! As the better half to a trainer collector my entire weekend was based around this shoe with a round trip of over 400 miles covered I feel we may have gone too far in our quest to own them. I have to say thanks to the amazing End Clothing who provided our pairs as always excellent service from the store. And for those of you who couldn't care a less why not have a look at the outfits I sported this weekend I promise not a trainer in sight!



(above) Necklace - Bcharmd, Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs

(below) Jacket - H&M, Jumper - Zara, Necklace - Bcharmd, Bag - Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment