Saturday 23 June 2012

Typical British BBQ





Today I was invited to my first BBQ of the year, so far I'd managed to dodge the BBQ bullet not because I'm unsociable but because its too flippin cold! Living in a new area of the country it turned out to be a great way to meet some lovely new people. It was a very grown up affair, the BBQ's I'm used to normally revolve around a few burnt sausages an copious amounts of alcohol. Turning up with a bottle of wine proved to be a bit of an error it was very child orientated someone actually let me loose with there first born for half an hour. Needless to say I won't be having my own anytime soon but after a few hours of good conversation and chasing children I can honestly say I had a lovely time but definitely now looking forward to my London shopping trip to get back to normality tomorrow. Heels probably weren't the most practical choice of footwear today but I certainly won't be giving them up any time soon and wearing my new Roxy Music Tee without them I would have just looked like a teenager!

Tee - Primark, Trousers - Zara, Bag - Mulberry, Jewellery - Bcharmd

No comments:

Post a Comment