Saturday 30 June 2012

My Zara Summer Sale Pick Ups


 Blouse £19.99


 Trousers £19.99
 

Clutch - £19.99

Above are my cheeky little purchases from the Zara Summer Sale. I only spent £60 which is a bargin and I absolutely love what I bought. I wouldn't normally wear such a detailed print but the BF made me try it on and he was right to, it looks great and paired with the cerise pink the whole look works so well. I ran when I saw these trousers as I had wanted them full price so getting them at half the cost is a major bonus. I think they will look great with blacks and greys and will carry me through till the winter months. And finally the clutch, yeah it looks amazing with the outfit but in general its a great bag and reversible, it does come with a long shoulder strap but I ditched that with the tags! So if you havent  already been to the Zara Sumer Sale, why on earth not gems like these won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment