Sunday 24 June 2012

London Shopping Trip










Today the lovely Elsey6 took me to London for a little shopping trip, I've just gotten these cue little boots from New Look and as they only have a 3" heel  thought it was the perfect day to wear them in. They were super comfy and even after 4 hours walking aroud London I only began to feel the burn on the Tube home. I'm going to have to peel these Leather trousers off myself as I can't seem to stop wearing them, but until the sun comes out I don't think They'll be going to the back of the wardrobe just yet. As always I was treated like a Princess from the bf not even having to carry my own bags what a little gem!

Sunglasses - Rayban, Shirt & Necklace - Zara,  Trousers - Topshop 2011, Shoes - New Look

Cuffs - ASOS, Bag - American Apparel,

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! We love absolutely everything about this look!!! Those booties and that clutch -- perfection!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete