Saturday 21 April 2012

April Showers





When you say ‘April Showers’ its sounds far more romantic than the reality that is ruined hair dos and damp clothes. This year April is definitely living up to its name, but I refuse to let the constant down pours ruin my mood. Spring is always an awkward phase in the style calendar, choosing an outfit that’s suitable for the conditions can get very complicated. Too cold for the summer clothes we’re being tempted by and way too depressing to be still wearing heavy knits, that’s why you can always rely on your trusty Mac. Its that old faithful that is 100% practical while remaining stylish, lets face it who wants to be wearing a cagoule just because its raining. Today I had the joy of giving my Mac its first outing of the season, its no Burberry but due to my lack of height and small frame it’s the only one I’ve found that didn’t swamp me. I’m now on a mission to find the perfect black Mac to accompany my wardrobe staple.

Mac - Miss Selfridge, Knit - Zara, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Bershka, Necklace - bcharmd.com, Bag - LV

No comments:

Post a Comment