Saturday 25 February 2012

Louis Vuitton SS12


In the shoe department Louis Vuitton is not something I would usually get excited about, I normally only look to the iconic brand for handbags, but I love what they have produced for this season. SS12 sees a simple court with a fun little twist.





 The metal detail they have added to the toe cap is just enough embellishment to make a classic court interesting. At £600 a pop though I doubt I’ll be splashing out so lucky for me that the Great British high street has come up trumps with their own little versions.



This version from Zara comes in at a very purse friendly £49.99 and the added rose metal detail is a very warming colour that will add depth to this seasons cool pastels.


Topshop haven’t done too badly either, their offering is more of an evening shoe that will look great with both pastels and AW11 darker shades.



So whether you have a designer or a more modest budget the toe-capped court is definitely a trend worth taking a look at for SS12.

No comments:

Post a Comment